The National Association of Internet Service Providers in Romania (ANISP) and the InterLAN Association organize a conference on the following themes:
Challenges of NETCITY: Stage II comes with over 2,000 km, but also with the opposition of the network’s customers at the city hall’s decision.
Date and Time: 12.Sep.2018, 10:00
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel, Merope Hall
Speakers: Bogdan Cojocaru (Ministre – MCSI), Eduard Lovin (VP-ANCOM), Nicolae Stoean (Technical Manager PMB), Catalin Cuturela (ANISP President), Tiberiu Gîndu (CEO – ANISP), Eric Andrei Băleanu InterLAN Association), Marian Bumbar (General Council, PMB), Dorin Odiaţiu (Public Affairs – Orange Romania), Dan Georgescu (President – AOTR)
Moderator: Ion Vaciu (Director – Mobile Communications Magazine)
Stage II for the expansion of the NETCITY metropolitan network, with over 2,000 kms, puts the interests of Bucharest City Hall as a Concessioning party and those of the owner of NETCITY, Direct One (concessionaire) against with those of Internet Service Providers which are NETCITY customers, as stated by ANISP and InterLAN officials.
PMB (Bucharest City Hall) approved in mid-July 2018 the technical and economic indicators related to the feasibility study Stage II on NETCITY investments, ignoring the views of ANISP and InterLAN operators.
ANISP and InterLAN support the Netcity project, which will be implemented throughout Bucharest, as it is a much better solution (technically) and much more elegant (urbanistic) than the aerial lines. However, ANISP’s wish is that this development should be done in the light of the ANCOM Approval of May 30, 2013, and not under the conditions established by NetCity’s unilateral interpretation of the Concession Contract concluded with the PMB in 2008. Alternatively, ANISP considers, one should expect ANCOM to develop the new commercial conditions, according to the law 159/2016, stipulated in the Authority’s calendar for 2018. It is underlined that the large telecoms and internet operators present on the Romanian market have a similar position with ANISP and so does InterLAN, too.
ANISP (members): Euroweb Romania, GTS Telecom, Rolink Plus SA, Media SAT, ICI – RoTLD, Prime Telecom SRL, SN Radiocomunications SA, iNES, Telekom Romania Communications, Digital Cable Systems, Special Telecommunications, Allnet Telecom SRL, Combridge, NextGen Communications, DotRo Telecom, Direct One SA, ROL Online Network, Distinct New Media, ITC, Chroot Network, M247 Europe, Infinity Telecom, TVSat 2002, Starnet Media Communications.
Interlan (members): Allnet Telecom, Almsoft Computers, Ambra, Bensoft Telecom, Bestnet Service, Canal S, CNetwork, Cobranet, Computer Wired, Communications Starnet Media, Conect Intercom, Data ZYX, Digital Construction Network, Dynamic Connection, Dynamic Distribution, Efx Invest, Energy Dot, Fidelnet, GMB Computers, Impuls Conect, Internet Oltenia, Massive Telecom, Metropolitan Interlink, Millennium IT, Net Gate Communications, Phoenix Telecom & Media Services, , Softkit, Speed Network, Teen Telecom, Teleplus, Tennet Telecom, Tier, Top Telecom and Viva Telecom.
1. Announcement of 2013: http://www.ancom.org.ro/legea-infrastructurii_4982
3. ANCOM 2018 Calendar: http://www.ancom.org.ro/formdata-269-49-346
4. Law 159/2016 (Article 47 paragraph 9!): Https://lege5.ro/Gratuit/gezdinruga3q/legea-nr-159-2016-privind-regimul-infrastructurii-fizice-a-retelelor-de-informatiilor communications-electronics-such-and-for-determining-of-steps-for-reducing-cost-of-installation-network-communication-el
5. HCGMB (Decision of the Bucharest City Council) through which PMB decides to extend the Netcity network by more than 2,000 km by 2021: http://www4.pmb.ro/wwwt/institutions/CGMB/sedinte/ordinea_de_zi/db/13_20180726.pdf
Monday, April 16, 2018, starting at 10:00, the General Assembly of ANISP members was held.
Representatives of 20 members participated in the meeting as follows: Euroweb, GTS Telecom, Rolink Plus, ICI RoTLD, Media SAT, Prime Telecom, Radiocommunications, iNES Group, Teletrans, Special Telecommunication Service, Allnet Telecom, Combridge, NextGen Communications, DOTRO Telecom, Direct One, Distinct New Media, ROL Portal Services, ITC, Chroot Network and M247 Europe. There missed representatives of 8 members. Being present more than half of the members, the meeting was statutory.
Within the General Assembly, the topics on the agenda were discussed, as follows:
1. Activity report for 2017
2. Budget execution report for 2017
3. Discharge of the Board of Directors
4. Election of a new president
5. Election of a new Board of Directors
6. Approval of guidelines for ANISP activity in 2018
7. Approval of the Association’s Budget for 2018
8. Organizational and administrative issues
Within the General Assembly, ANISP’s governing bodies were elected (according to the Bylaws the elections take place every 2 years; the previous elections took place on 14.04.2016).
By direct vote, Mr. Cătălin Cuturela (Ines Group S.R.L.) was elected President, and the new Board of Directors, voted in block, had the following composition (in order of joining the association):
1. Euroweb Romania S.A. – Adrian Popa
2. Rolink Plus S.A. – Alexandru Rotaru
3. S.N. Radiocommunications S.A. – Stefan Molinaru
4. Teletrans S.A. – Dan Bordea
5. Allnet Telecom S.R.L. – Iulian Ţenea
6. Combridge S.R.L. – Cristian Zainea
7. NextGen Communications S.R.L. – Catalin Tudorache
8. DotRo Telecom S.R.L. – Alexandru Balan
9. Chroot Network S.R.L. – Bogdan Rotariu
10. M247 Europe S.R.L. – Alin Ştefănescu
The General Assembly also adopted a series of statutory decisions on the organization and management of the association (appointment of the censor, organization chart and register of members).